Can Zero Up by Fred Lam help you get a piece of $0.5 trillion eCommerce pie in 2018? It looks like it, as web sales reached $451.3 billion in 2017, and will surpass half a trillion in 2018.
Creator: Fred Lam
Price: $1,497 or 3 Payments of $597
Official Site: zerouplab.com/join
Is Fred Lam’s Zero Up Right For You?
Before you get into the review, case-study and my traffic bonus, let’s get something clear. ZeroUp is NOT for everyone.
If you’re just looking for get rich overnight scam or magical ATM that pumps out cash everytime you feel like it, this is not for you.
While Zero Up automates about 95% of work involved in creating and running a Shopify store, it still needs your input.
Can you set it up to run on auto-pilot? Once you know how, mostly yes, as it adds products, takes care of payments and fulfillment, but I’ll talk about this later in the review.
I’m sorry for this rant, but I want to be honest and upfront with you from the start.
So what is Zero Up 2.o Exactly?
The short answer would be an eCom training course and automation software that creates Shopify stores and takes care of running them for you.
You can get started without having a capital to investing into products, no warehouse fees or storage, and you don’t even have to place the orders yourself. ZeroUp’s build in feature fulfills the orders made on your Shopify store for you and sends it to the dropshipper.
With that said, it is still a machine and I recommend checking your ZeroUpLab.com members area at least once a day to make sure everything is going smoothly. Thsi means checking orders and tracking status.
On top of this you also get email integration and eCommerce funnel builder to increase conversions.
How about that $451.3 billion pie?
eCommerce has been unstoppable for the last 9 years, and now accounts for 12.7% of all retail sales. With its considetnet growth of around 15% per year it will smash half a trillion this year, and is projected to account for 17% of all retail sales by 2020.
No wonder why most major retailers are closing thousands of stores because of the online competition.However, as retails fail (almost all had losses in the 1st quarter of 2018) eCommerce is taking over.
In 2017 alone there were $451,326 million in sales.
Now with the project growth of 14.3% to 17.2%, 2018 web sales will be between $515,865 to $528,954 million.
Why you should care about this?
- There is constant flow of money in eCommerce (over $451,326,000,000 a year)
- The amount of only grows each year by 15.6% a year
That’s why my #1 recommendation to make money online in 2018, and the future, is eCommerce. It meets the 3 most important requirements for an successful online business
- Profitability – eCommerce, especially the dropshipping, offers a quick ROI without having to invest your own money like in traditional commerce.
- Longevity – With around 15% growth per year, and constant flow of cash, you knwo ecommerce is not going anywhere. Do you think people will stop buying things online?
- Brand – Owning an eCom store creates brand and value. This gives you leverage over those businesses that rely on other forms of marketing. Plus it’s 100% your so you can sell it for millions.
Are you still wondering why eCommerce is the best for 2018 and the future? There is no denying that if you want a business that produces profits and is sustainable for years to come, eCommerce is the way to go.
Now with Fred Lam’s Zero Up you can automate almost the entire process to have a $5,000 to $30,000 per week store.
Zero Up 2.0 Review: Fred Lam’s eCommerce Software
Let’s see what you get inside the ZeroUp members area.
The system is divided into 9 modules. Below you’ll find an overview of each one.
- Product Engine – Find, sort, select and publish products with just a few clicks of the mouse. All you do is type in the URL, market, niche or keyword to find items you on AliExpress.com you can sell. All of this can be done in matter of minutes with the step by step process.
- Ad Ideas – a feature that allows simple ad creation and management right inside the members area.
- Order Status – Information about your orders that include order number, date purchased, customer name, total, order date, order ID and actions.
- Tracking Status – this give you the ability to know when and where your sold products are and when they will arrive to your customer.
- Email Integration – build your list by collecting email from visitors and customers to send out promos.
- Funnel Builder – point-and-click landing page and funnel builder.
- Profit Multiplier – increase your profits with this e-z texts, image, video and coupon creator.
- Training – 8 video training moduleswhich include creating a store, inventory arbitrage, turbocharging, sales funnel creation, advertising, management, traffic genius, and how to scale effectively.
- Knowledgeabase – Frequently asked questions and tips.
Free Traffic Zero Up Bonus
Now that you can have a shopify store build and managed with Fred Lam’s system, you will need traffic. More traffic = more visors = more customers= more profits.
And while Fred offers different types of traffic source, only my bonus gives you the unlimited organic traffic for free.
What does that mean? It means that your Shopify store (or even a website) will be ranked on page one of Google and other search engines for keywords related to your store for free by me.
I’ve done this on my own stores, on my client stores (usually charger $2,000 to $3,000) for it and now I’ll do it for you.
My Bonus + ZeroUP = Hands-Off Profits?
By combining my bonus with Zero Up you’ll have an automation for both creation and managment of your store and traffic to it. That means easy cash-flow on almost autopilot.
Just picture yourself doing what you love and every time you check the stats you see 20 ot 30 orders fulfilled fro you and shipped. That’s probably one of the most satisfying feelings in the world.
This would put you in the elite group of marketers that experience this everyday. The true difference between failure and success is to recognize an opportunity and use it.
ZeroUp 2.0 is the best eCommerce opportunity of 2018. Are you going to take it?
Don’t wait get Zero Up to start living the way you want to be.