Did you know that eCommerce sales equaled $341,729 million dollars in 2015 alone? Find out how Fred Lam’s Zero Up can help you grab a piece of that $341.7 billion pie.
Creator: Fred Lam
Price: $1,497 or 3 Payments of $597
Official Site: zerouplab.com/yes
Is Zero Up Right For You?
Now before we dive into the review, case-study and bonus let me just make something clear. ZeroUp is NOT one of those get rich overnight scams.
Despite automating 95% of store creation process and maintenance, it does not simply make it rain money out of the sky. So if you looking for a magical button that does that, this review is not for you.
I’m sorry, but I’ve fallen for empty promises too many times and just want to be honest and upfront with you.
So what is Zero Up anyway?
In short, it is a system complete with training and software that allows you to create and run Shopify eCommerce stores on autopilot. If done correctly each of the stores can bring 6 to 7 figures.
All of this is done without you having to invest into products, hold inventory, or even order the products yourself. Once an order is placed on your Shopify store ZeroUp will automatically fulfill it and send it to the drop-shipper. Hands free commissions.
However, I do recommend logging into ZeroUpLab.com members area for 5 minutes a day to check the order and tracking statuses. This is just to make sure everything is running smoothly.
On top of that you get easy email integration and complete funnel builder for better conversions.
How about that $341.7 billion pie?
eCommerce has really taken off in the past 5 to 6 years and now equals over 7.3% of all retail sales. And with the consistent growth of web sales at 14% to 17% per year this number will only continue to grow. In fact, over 14 major retailers are each closing at least 100 stores in 2016 alone.
So as you can see where retails are failing (almost all had losses in the 1st quarter of 2016) eCommerce if flourishing. There were over $341,729 millions in sales in 2015 alone. And with the 14% to 17% growth it means 2016 will be between $389,571 to $399,823 millions, and in 2017 it might be as much as $457,793 millions.
Why is this important?
- There is a lot of money in eCommerce (over $341,729,000,000,000)
- And the number keeps growing by around 15% a year
This is why if somebody asks me what is the best way to make money online my number one recommendation in 2017 is eCommerce. Especially considering it has the 3 most important factors for online success.
- Profitability – eCommerce with outsourcing, similar to affiliate marketing, offers quick ROI without the need to invest your own money
- Longevity – Building a long-term business should be a priority for any online venture. None of the other forms of marketing offer the stability and sheer growth as eCommerce Does.
- Brand – Unlike other forms of marketing, with eCommerce you actually build a brand while creating an income for yourself. In result you will have much more leverage, and can you even sell the business for millions.
This is why 2017 is the year to crush it with eCommerce. If you want an online business that is both profitable and sustainable than eCommerce is your best choice.
Especially with Fred Lam’s Zero Up automation and Shopify. Where you can create and run a store that earns from $5,000 to $30,000 per week on autopilot.
Fred Lam’s Zero Up Review
Let’s take a closer look at the ZeroUp members area.
As you can see above the system is broken down into 9 modules. Here’s a quick overview of each one and what to expect.
- Product Engine – Searching, sorting, selecting and publishing is simple with the engine. Just type in URL, market, niche or specific keyword to find thousands of items on AliExpress.com that can be sorted and sold with one click of a button.
- Ad Ideas – build in feature for easy ad creation and management.
- Order Status – Have complete overview of orders with order number, date purchased, customer name, total, order date, order ID and actions.
- Tracking Status – Check an order in greater details with fulfillment status or tracking number.
- Email Integration – build a list of past visitors and customers for future promotions and profits.
- Funnel Builder -Build in landing page and funnel builder.
- Profit Multiplier – easy way to create and manage promotional texts, images, video and coupons. No need for outsourcing it.
- Training – 8 modules of starting that includes, store creation, inventory arbitrage, turbocharging your store, creating a sales funnel, advertising your store, store management, traffic genius, and scaling up.
- Knowledgeabase – FAQ and other helpful tips.
Zero Up Bonus: Free Traffic
Once you have your store ready you will need traffic, and the more traffic you have the more commissions you will make (without wasting time on fulfilling orders.) So as a bonus I decided to give you the unlimited organic traffic bonus for free.
That means I’ll personally rank your Shopify store (or a website if you want) on top of Google if you buy Zero Up using any of the links on this site. That mean unlimited amount of highly targeted free traffic without you doing a single thing.
ZeroUP + My Bonus = Hands Off Profits?
If you combine Zero Up with my bonus you will have both a fully automated store and automated traffic source. That means after the initial setup your store will run itself.
Just imagine waking up and seeing that you have 10 to 20 orders fulfilled and shipped while you slept. It is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
With it you can be part of the elite group that experiences this everyday. Because at the end of the day, the true difference between failure and success is to recognize an opportunity and use it.
With ZeroUp you are presented with the best opportunity of the recent years. Are you going to use it? Or waste it?
Click below to get Zero Up to start the first day of the rest of your life.