Why Zaarkly Elite Roundtable Mastermind program? In eCommerce marketing, you NEED to have a competitive edge if you don’t want to miss out on precious sales.
So check out the review and find out how the seven 7-Figure eCommerce mentors will make sure you get all the sales in the review below.
Creators: Seven 7-Figures eCom Mentors
Price: $1,497 lifetime access
Official Site: Click Here
Hey there! My name is Derek, and I’m constantly searching for new and exciting ways to grow my eCommerce business. This includes reaching more targeted visitors, increasing conversions, and making my stores user friendly.
That’s why I’m always on a lookout for eCom products and systems that seem worthwhile. If they are, and help my business, I review them to let others know as well. On the other hand, If they’re not helpful, I don’t bother with them at all.
I mean, there life is too short and who would want to write, or read in a matter of fact, about some crappy product.
However, I do understand that not everyone reading this review will be an eCom store owner, or even know that much about eCommerce. That’s why I’m breaking the review into 2 parts.
Part 1 will consist of looking at the product from a perspective of someone that never did eCommerce or even online marketing in general. This way you’ll be able to see if and how the product is beneficial for you if you’re in that category.
Part 2 will focus on intermediate and more advanced features of the product. This way if you’re already in eCommerce or digital marketing, you’ll know if this will help you take it to the next level.
As well as the expectations of part one group once they reach that more advanced level and are ready to take it to the moon.
Part 1: Beginner’s Review of eCommerce and Zaarkly
So you heard about how great and profitable eCommerce, or digital marketing in general, can be.
You’re excited, you’re ready to go, and bam you hear about this Elite Roundtable Mastermind. An e-Commerce system that everyone seems to be talking about. Is it faith, destiny or just another over-hyped scam?
Well, let me put your mind at ease, Zaarkly Elite is not a scam, but that doesn’t mean it’s a right product for you.
Let’s get real for a minute, eCommerce is huge, in 2017 the web sales accounted for $451 billion, that’s a 14.5% gain from 2016’s $395 billion.
However, e-Commerce is not the type of business where you become an overnight millionaire. So hold on before signing that Lambo lease just yet. In fact, you can argue that other forms of digital marketing are more profitable in short-term, emphasize the short-term part.
You see, eCommerce, more than any other forms of online marketing, has a snowball effect. That’s why one of the main benefits of an eCommerce business, especially if you’re starting with drop-shipping, is the low entry cost.
I mean you don’t even need a website, a Shopify store is sufficient for a good storefront. Here’s an example
With that said, a tiny online store with just 2 or 3 items can snowball into well-known and authoritative niche store or even multi-niche store.
That’s why eCom businesses are much easier to scale, as there are billions of items you can sell in your store in thousands of categories. You’ll not be fighting over a couple of the same products as you do in affiliate marketing.
Hence, the competition is much lower in eCommerce. Now, this can be debatable, as niches like appliances, baby equipment, and supplements do have products with fierce competition, but there plenty of wide open niches that are ready for profit. Which I help you find with my bonus.
So if you take everything into consideration, the competition is not bad, not bad at all.
Then you have the sustainability of e-Commerce. Let’s face it; people will not suddenly stop buying things online. In, fact eCommerce has been growing by around 15% per year for the past 8 years.
It doesn’t rely on phases like many other types of digital income streams. Where one day its articles, another Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
How about brand creation? When you promote your store with time, it will start gaining recognition and authority. Which is crucial for brands, and your store will be your brand.
This is a big one for me, as I spent years just doing affiliate and email marketing. Which is great for building other people’s brands by promoting their products, but not your own brand.
Finally, an exit plan. Now I know not a lot of people talk about this, especially to someone that never had an eCommerce store, but hear me out. One of my mentors told me that everytime you start a business, both on and off-line you need an exit plan.
What’s that? It’s a plan that for when you want to liquidate your business.
Why would you do that to a profitable business? Well, maybe you need a lump sum of cash for another business, family emergency or simply want to retire early and live the good life. You need a business that you can sell.
An established and profitable ecommerce store with regular visitors and customers can easily go for 6 or even 7-figures. Just check out these listings. Not a bad payout.
So How Does Zaarkly Fit into All of this?
If you’re going to do eCommerce, you need a strategy, a blueprint, or a system to tie it all together. Arguably, you could just start a Shopify store and put a bunch of random products and see what sells.
The problem is that many people have tried that and even if you get lucky and find a winner, you will still lose time, money, and motivation in the process. Hence, strongly recommend using some kind of guidance.
Zaarkly Elite Roundtable Mastermind is without a doubt one of the better eCommerce products I’ve tested in the last few years. Even if you’re completely new to the eCommerce space or even earning online.
I’ll go over the entire system in part 2 of the review, but why ZERM is for you if you’re just starting out.
- Jason Miles’ Start-up Shopify Course that consist of 8 sessions and total of 73 videos on prep work, products, payments to whole over the shoulder Shopify build demo.
- Live Q&A sessions that will allow to ask questions on a live call and get immediate answers. As well as listening to other people questions and answers.
- Members-only Facebook and skype group, a community of the 7-figure mentors and people that are just starting out like you.
With Jason you get access to the course that goes into each step of building a Shopify store, so you can start watching and implementing it right away.
The live Q&A will help you to not only get your questions answered but also prevent you from falling behind or getting stuck. Which is often a problem with online courses.
Finally, being part of a community of liked minded people does wonder for your business. You’ll feel like you’re part of something bigger than just you, and the support from others is pretty epic in groups like this.
Tip: Some of my best business relationships were started in private eCommerce or marketing groups.
Part 2: My Main Review of the Zaarkly Elite Roundtable Mastermind
Still with me? Good, because we’re going to go over the entire Elite eCommerce course.
Zaarkly is broken down into 6 sections. Workshops. Our Mentors. zExchange. Z.O.N. FB Networks. Support. Let’s start with the first one
Here you get 3 pre-recorded courses and a Mentor program with live training. These are:
- Shopify Start-Up Masterclass – the Jason Miles’ 73 lessons where you will learn the ins and outs of Shopify business I talked about in part 1. It includes:
- Preparation, where you will learn about Shopify, what it is, how it works, etc. As well as get the overview of the entire course.
- Shopify Themes, 9 videos that cover every part of selecting, implementing, and working with themes that will help your store and business model.
- Shopify Apps, like the apps on your phone, Shopify apps can drastically improve design and functionality of your store. Jason shares his best ones.
- Products & Payments, an overview of the type of products can be profitable on Shopify, payment processing set-up and how you get paid.
- Email Marketing, how to combine email marketing with ecommerce and use it to sell more item with coupons, raffles, polls, and other means of engagement.
- Social Media Integration, combine social media with eCommerce for greater reach, brand awareness and visitors.
- Analytics, how to analyze and understand your Shopify analytics and reports to maximize sales.
- Shopify Site Build Demo, over-the-shoulder video series where Jason builds an entire Shopify store, complete with themes, apps, and products.
- Shopify Competition Research – a course that will help you find the most profitable products with the dropshipping model that includes:
- How you can to copy successful drop-shipping stores
- Find products that can make you $1k a day
- Shopify apps that can double your sales and engagement
- Basic Facebook Ad methods that help you start.
- Manie’s Workshop – a course by Manie Amari, Shopify and Facebook Ads expert, who already coached many students to 6-figures per month store owners that includes:
- 7 lessons on how to start with dropshipping from nothing
- Presentation on how to get into the million-dollar mindset
- Building a Shopify funnel that works, even on mobile
- The right way to do retargeting to maximize conversations
- 8 casestudies about Facebook ads that cover advanced tactics
- Mentor Program (Recorder & Live Training) – this is the main part of the course where each lesson will be presented live online and recorded for later viewing.
- Learn from some of the biggest names in eCommerce
- Ask questions live and get answers live
- If you can’t watch it live there will be a recording
Do you want to he coached by eCommerce millionaire mentors? Such nanes like:
- Michael Koh – a expert on competitive research, copy-writing market fit and brand building
- Treetotub co-founder
- Sold his startup for $165 million
- ex-Google worker
- Jason Mile – an expert on email marketing, social marketing, and integration:
- Started Pixie Faire, top 503rd out of 500,000 Shopify stores
- Averages 40,000 to 50,000 sales per month
- Top one percent seller on Shopify
- Kyle Hamar – a result marketer that specializes in scaling
- Shopify and Amazon expert
- Top 2% of all Amazon sellers
- His stores reached over $1 million in value
- Manie Amari – Shopify master that now focuses on helping others
- 8 Figure eCommerce expert
- Trained students to $100k per month
- $371,653 in 4 weeks with Shopify
- Charles Livingston – eCommerce legend and a gamechanger in the supplement market
- Owner of an eCom business worth over $11 million
- Bestselling author
- Side projects make 6-figures per year
There will be 2 more bonus mentors that have not been announced yet. As you can see each of these mentors has his own experience and field of expertise.
Remember when I talked about that every good business venture needs an exit plan? Well, with Zaarkly Exchange you’ll be able to sell your store through their team of brokers.
Which is a nice option if you don’t want to do it yourself, but it’s totally optional.
I noticed that once you understand the ins and outs of a business one of the best ways to scale fast is outsourcing. I’ve done this in many of my online businesses and plan to do it in my eCommerce as well.
The problem is that finding a good outsourcer you can trust is hard. Well, it seems the mentors had the same problem, and they put together a Rolodex of the services and individual they use. These include:
- Find Suppliers – having good and reliable suppliers is the first step in having a profitable eCom business. Find out which ones the pros use.
- Content Creation – one of the most overlooked factors in eCommerce is content. Good content is key creating your brand, social outreach and building a community.
- Customer Service – I honestly never had a full-time customer service represented but based on the teaching it might pay for itself by not losing sales.
- Graphic Design and Artwork – this is another part I didn’t appreciate until I’ve tried it myself. A good logo or a banner can make the brand. Just think of all the famous logos.
- Products Sourcing | Order Processing – this is one is actually great even if you’re just starting out and have some extra capital. A good VA can take care of most of the mundane work of ordering products and processing orders.
- SEO/SEM – tons o Shopify stores get half of their visitors from Google and Bing and other search engines.
However, make sure to check out my SEO bonus where I’ll do the SEO for you if you buy through my link. More details in the bonus section.
I’ve talked about the importance of a community in part one of the review. With a Facebook and skype group, you’ll be connected to both the mentors and roundtable mastermind members.
You know the importance of this if you ever been in a group of like-minded people with the same goal. And while this is optional, I highly recommend joining.
Here you’ll find the frequently asked questions and answers, a forum and ticket-based support system that is quite fast. Definitely better than most systems out there.
FREE Organic Traffic: Zaarkly Roundtable Mastermind Bonus
How would you like to get $36.2k worth of traffic per month for free?
This is a report for a small Shopify store that only sells items for cats. Despite this, they get over 80,000 organic visitors per month from search engines for free. If they wanted to buy that much traffic, they would have to pay $36,200+ just for traffic.
This store is most likely doing $140k to 290k in sales per month from organic traffic alone considering that on average a sale is 4 to 8 times the cost of traffic.
Best part? Most of the keywords they are ranking are not even competitive. I’m talking keywords like cat wine, cat clothes, cat costumes and even cat earings. Despite these, they get thousands of visitors.
With my bonus I’ll rank your store in the search engines, so you can also benefit from organic traffic for free. With a good niche and keywords, you too can hit $30k plus with it.
Are You Ready to Join Zaarkly Elite Roundtable Mastermind?
Do you want to have a $100k store in 2018? The truth is that a store like that was nearly impossible 10 years ago without spending a fortune.
However, with the advances in technology, platforms like Shopify, and a right system it can now be achieved by anyone.
So what is stopping everyday people from doing it? The sad fact is that most people will never even try. They’ll just make excuses about how it won’t work or how they can’t do it.
Like Zig Ziglar have said: “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
You, on the other hand, are not one of those people. Just by making this far into the review you have shown that you’re hungry for the opportunity of having a 7 or 8-figure online store.
The Zaarkly Roundtable Mastermind + my bonus will give you such opportunity. So what are you waiting for?