Matt Clark and and Jason Katzenback claim that Amazing Selling Machine is one of the most proven, thorough and trusted eCommerce business building programs out there. Let’s put that claim to a test in the review below.
Creators: Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback
Type: Amazon FBA course
Price: $4,997 or 6 payments of $997
Official Site: www.amazingsellingmachine.com
Is Amazing Selling Machine Worth The Cost?
Obviously, I wish it was as simple as saying, YES, just buy it now and money will start hitting your bank account before you even open an Amazon FBA account. Or better yet, the money will just fly out of your monitor, tablet or a mobile phone.
With that said, I also can’t say that Amazon Selling Machine is a scam and desperately try to redirect you to buy an alternative system, or at least get your on my email list.
In all honestly the ASM course price tag of almost $5,000 is likely the biggest roadblock for people interested in it.
However, should it be?
Yes, because unless you’re Scoorge McDuck and swimming in money, 5 grand is an serious amount. If you’ll willing to spend that much on your future you better be ready to make it work.
Which means ASM Amazon course is NOT for everyone. In fact, if you answer NO to any of the questions below it might not be for you.
- Is selling through Amazon FBA (fufilled by Amazon) is something you want to/see yourself doing?
- Are you ready to start an online business, or take your existing one to the next level?
- Are you willing to follow the program for the next 8 weeks and do the neccerary work?
- Can you watch weekly LIVE online coaching (or at least watch the replay)?
- Are you going to ask for help or reach out to the mentors if you’re stuck or having problems before quitting?
- Are you willing to invest $4,997 and additional money for inventory (that Matt and Jason are willing to buy back from you if something, but about that later)?
If you answer “Yes” to all of the above question, or at least think you can manage than please read on to the ASM X review below.
If you answered a definitive “No” to any of the above than there is nothing else for you in this post.
I’m sorry but I respect you and your time too much to waste on something you have no interest in anyway.
What Do You Get With ASMX Course for Amazon?
There are several components of Amazing Selling Machine that makes it unique to other eCommerce systems. With it you get:
- the main 8 week course with over 120 lessons (I’ll break this down later in the review)
- 8 Weeks of group coaching calls (include replays)
- ASM Mentors help, who completed the course themselves and are not making 6 or 7-figures
- Private resources used by Jason and Matt as well as ASM members
- Set of tools to automate parts of your business
- FB Group that’s actually filled with real people and success stories.
- Ticket to the Live 3-Day Workshop hosted by ASM creators.
Now each of these is pretty great by itself. For example just by following the 8-week course you’ll be most likely making sales on Amazon before the training is done.
These guys have the storefront creation, product selections and presentation down to the letter.
Don’t be surprised if you see your item selling in 5 days from creating the listing.
However, if you combine that with 8 weeks of live group coaching and ability to get in touch with ASM mentors, or ask any question at any hour in the Facebook group almost eliminates possibility of failure.
Unless, you want to fail than nothing will stop you.
Finally you have the 3-Day Live event where all the past and present success stories come together to learn, network and plan for the future come.
How Can You Become ASM Amazing Seller?
First of all, relax! You have 30 days money-back guarantee and $10,000 buy back guarantee.
So even if by some miracle you do everything by the book and still not get sales you’ll get everything back and learned a lot in the process.
But let’s be honest, this is the 10th time Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback has released the Amazing Selling Machine and for the last few they have always made those gurantees.
Which just proofs that they know what they doing and if you actually follow what they teach you’ll make the initial investment and than some before even thinking about a refund.
So with your mind at ease let me tell you how you can become the amazing seller on Amazon.
- Go through the course as intended.
- do not try to rush or skip ahead
- don’t fall behind too far
- take it piece by piece
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- especially if you’re new to eCommerce or don’t understand something
- everyone, even Matt and Jason, were new to it once
- Try get on the live coachings
- this way you can interact with the coaches live and in a group setting
- get answers and explanation quicker
- if you can’t, watch the replays
- Implement what you learn
- follow Matt’s instruction when to do what
- it doesn’t have to be perfect the first time
- a Amazon listing is better than no listing
- Learn from your mistakes
- even if you miss something or do it diffrently
- sometimes a mistake early on can save you a fortune later
- Keep at it!
So is the Amazon ASM cost worth it or not?
If you agree with my initial questions, read my review and you’re ready to takr this on liek you mean it, than yes.
Despite the high ticket price and the work you have to do at the end of the day it will be all worth it once you start getting fat check from selling on Amazon.
However, you’re just looking to get a quick buck by not doing any work, than no. You can go back to chasing your dreams by buying $7 eBooks.
The rest of us will enjoy Amazing Selling Machine profits. So get it now by clicking below.