Why eCom Success Academy, and not one of the other 100 eCommerce training courses? Maybe because with a eSA store that actually runs itself? Find out how Adrian Morrison changed my opinion about eCommerce and Shopify forever.
Creator: Adrian Morrison
Official Site: www.startesa.com/enrollflex
Why eCommerce and Why Now?
So what is up with eCommerce? Every time I look, there is either a new eCom millionaire or a new course about how much money you can make with it.
Despite the fact that eCommerce is one of the first and oldest ways to make money online, it can be traced back to 1971, when students used ARPANET to perform electronic transactions.
So what’s the deal with the sudden comeback? Isn’t eCommerce space already dominated by big dogs like Amazon and Overstock?
That doesn’t seem to be the case, and here are two reason why:
- Today’s technology allows us to start an eCommerce business within a day rather than months or years.
- Niche marketing is really picking up and even the big dogs know it
If you wanted to make a store online a few years ago, you would have to worry about website design, scripts, payment processing, storage, and the list goes on. It took money, time and commitment to start a store online. Now you can do everything from a single dashboard and finish within hours.
Selling Fewer Products with eCom Success Academy For Great Profit
Going to a specific market while still being flexible (like Adrian’s Flex store) has become so popular that even Amazon is buying out every niche store they can get their hands on. This includes pets.com, soap.com and diapers.com, all of which are now part of Amazon.
Do you see a pattern here? While the age of big physical stores like Walmart and digital stores like Amazon has not ended yet, small and specialized stores are making a comeback.
In the digital world, both small and big stores can be competitive on a more or less equal level. With that said, while big stores might have an upper hand on the number of products they sell, the small ones have something much more important and that is relevance.
It works quite well because while stores like Amazon and Walmart sell a little bit of everything and mostly generic items, your online store can be more specific and offer superior products. You will then attract customers that know what they want and buy it accordingly.
Let’s say you want to start an online store that sells gourmet coffee. In your store, you will sell a wide range of coffee that is not available in big stores, as they mostly carry only generic stuff. This not only makes your store desirable, but automatically gives you authority on coffee. After all, who would you ask about coffee. someone who has a whole store full of it, or a shelf-stocking worker at Walmart?
The answer seems obvious when you think about it.
Easier marketing is another big plus for small niche stores. Unlike stores that have everything and have to market to everyone, you can actually pick a specific group. This makes it a lot simpler and cheaper especially with Facebook Intelegent Ads that Adrian Morrison is teaching inside the eSA course.
So what are you waiting for? Click Here to get started with eComSuccessAcademy now
How Does ESA Fit Into This?
Let’s not kid ourselves! There are a lot of products and systems about profiting with eCommerce online. However, most of them are total crap because they focus on trends and loopholes rather than building a long term business.
There are few exceptions, but most of the good products were offered for a limited time only and are no longer for sale. In fact, Adrian Morrison is also closing the doors to eCommerce Success Academy soon. This might be your last chance.
This is mainly because legit courses offer live training (you get 4 weeks of daily training with Adrian) and want to limit the number of students to help each one succeed.
Let’s look inside Adrian Morrison’s eCommerse Course
eCom Success Academy is broken down into 7 video training modules, live events, discounts, apps and bonuses. The modules include:
- Shopify –This module is broken down into 8 sub-modules and covers everything from setting up your Shopify store, adding products and promotion strategies to build your brand.
- Sourcing Products – This one includes sub-modules on drop shipping sources, custom products on demand, and done for you fulfillment. It also includes best practices for finding products, vendors and negotiating prices.
- Facebook –There is no denying that Adrian Morrison is one of the best Facebook marketers out there. The guy has spent millions on his campaigns and Facebook even gave him an award.
So even just for FB training that includes both paid and free ways of getting traffic from Facebook is worth checking out. In fact, one of my bonuses teaches you how to multiply the traffic to your FB Fan Page by 10 for free.
- Email Marketing – Did you know you can integrate email marketing with eCommerce? Well, Adrian has a whole module on how to get visitors back, offer email promos, and tons of email templates to use for Shopify promotion.
- Building Your A-Team – Once you have everything set up you can start building your team and automate the whole process. While this is optional, you can just do everything yourself but Adrian makes some good points on how having a team can not only free up your time but also grow and scale the business.
- Project Management – This is where Adrian teaches you how to manage your team successfully and get the most out of them. It’s a very good module even if you’re not doing eCommerce
- Longterm Exit Plan – I’ll be honest, at first I didn’t think much of this module but now I think it is the perfect way to end the course. In this module, Adrian goes over how to structure the business and add as much value to it as possible.
This way you would be able to sell the business you created for hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars if you choose to. Of course this is just an exit strategy if you choose to sell, but a good one to have.
The rest of of course includes:
- Live Events – No one has done anything like this before. Adrain and his team will do daily live coaching for the next 4 weeks. So you can ask them anything and everything daily.
- Discount – get a 10% Shopify plan discount.
- Shopify APPS – find out what apps Adrian uses to optimize and maximize his store for most profits.
- Bonus Training – Get additional training, case studies and bonus software that allows you to pick profitable items to sell in minutes.
As you can see, this course packs quite a punch into eCommerce and solves the 3 most popular problems people face when starting a store. These are:
- Too Complicated – eCom has a reputation for being too complicated as it has a lot of moving parts. This was true a few years ago, but not anymore and with Adrian Morrison’s step by step training, it’s even easier.
- Fulfillment/shipping – Not many people want to get involved in the process of fulfilling, storing or shipping products. With Success Academy, you can either use drop-shipping or fulfillment services offered.
- Overwhelming – Do you think this is too much for you? No problem, you can automate most of the process with APPs and/or outsourcing found in the course.
Why Those eSC Use Shopify?
Why use WordPress for a website? It is because it makes it quicker and easier to accomplish what you want. Shopify offers all the best aspects of having a custom selling platform while minimizing the technical stuff. In fact, it is even easier than WordPress.
You see, unlike a regular website where you need hosting and a domain before even getting started with WordPress, Shopify has done it all for you. Here is what you get:
- Hosting – Your store will be hosted on an authoritative myshopify.com domain for free
- Themes – Like WordPress, Shopify comes with tons of free and paid themes to fit your store and brand.
- Apps – Similar to WordPress plugins, the apps take care of integration with third-party sources or fulfillment sites like Amazon and Ali Express as well as social interaction like Pinterest and Facebook.
- Customer interactions – With Shopify, you can build customer lists, interact online or even contact them at home, and it can be done with other services.
- Customization – Unlike Amazon FBA, you can brand and make your store look as unique as possible using just themes and a simple point-and-click interface.
So Is eCom Success Academy The Best Way To Earn Online In 2017?
After looking at various case studies and learning what people are doing right now to make money, eCommerce is definitely the top choice.
It is one of the few profitable online ventures that allows you to make money relatively quickly while building a long-term business at the same time, especially now when you no longer need capital, an entire team, and warehouse to start an online store.
However, eCom Success Academy is much more than just a complete eCommerce and Shopify course. It is a way to get the lifestyle of being personally and financially free. Just imagine what an eCommerce store that is earning $1,000 a day can do for you and your loved ones.
So what are you waiting for? Grab eCom Success Academy below now.
Bonus: Done For You Traffic
However, I’m not done yet! Seeing how great this system is, I’ve decided to put my own twist on it and
I make most of my income online using free and organic traffic and for the first time I’m going to share it with people that use this eCom Success Academy review and buy using my link.
That means my complete SEO strategy to rank any website, Fan Page or Shopify store on the top of Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Bonus Number 2: I’ll rank your website, FB Page or Shopify store for free. That means you won’t even have to lift a finger to get unlimited amount of free traffic. However, this is only for today because I can’t offer it to everyone. So what are you waiting for? Get eCom Success Academy from one of the link on this site now!